Efficient concepts and materials for higher hub heights and cost savings
Wind turbine towers are continuing a trend of growth to meet the needs of rising turbine capacity to further boost energy production. Hub heights need to be increased while cutting down costs for materials at the same time. Advances in Wind Turbine Towers is a technical event for experts in the wind industry and the goal is to push forward technical development for future tower concepts. The conference will deal with current developments, improved technology and new concepts on tubular steel towers, lattice towers, pre-stressed concrete and hybrid towers.
The conference aims to:
- Compare established tower concepts, new approaches and identify cost drivers to reduce LCOE
- Discuss vibrations of soft and stiff tower design to cope with tower dynamics
- Identify new aspects in foundation development and advances in material to decrease risks
- Exchange transportable large scale tower concepts to overcome design limits and challenges for hardly accessible regions
- Understand different market needs through case studies from Europe, US, Latin America and China and push the design towards an optimum
If you would like to contribute, please contact email@example.com
Head of Technical Office Wind
Keystone Tower Systems
Research & Development Engineer
Mingyang Wind Power Co. Ltd.
Principal Engineer, Steel Structures,
CAE Engineer, System Control and Simulation Department in R&D
Civil Construction, and Environmental Engineering
College of Engineering, Iowa State University
Managing Director and Professor
P.E. Concepts GmbH
Benefit from the following interactive opportunities
Who is Who
Learn about your peers. Discover who else is participating in the conference. The matchmaking picture wall will help you identify who you want to meet at the conference.
IQPC invites you to a joint evening get-together. Take this opportunity to network and make new business contacts. Or just to relax and round off your first conference day.
Choose your main discussion topic and deepen your knowledge in close dialogue with experts by pointed questions.
Maximise your time at this event by participating in these fast paced 1-to-1 meetings. Get to know the other attendees and exchange your business cards.Have your business cards ready!
Steer this interactive panel discussion with your questions to our panel of experts and use the opportunity for further discussion.